The Earth Charter, a 4 pillar and 16 principles document ideated by Maurice Strong and Mikhail Gorbachev around 1987, brought together a team of creatives to develop a new visual identity for the movement, with the aim of turning counscience into action for a better relationship with our planet.
The work was done in the Netherlands as part of a creative sprint of 5 days organized
by The sexy Beast, with the following team:
- Creative Directors: Andre Matarazzo & Jussi Solja
- Senior Brand Designer: Genis Carreras
- Editor: Katie Harrison
- Illustrator: Mayra Nascimento
- UX/UI: Tatu Ritanen
I had the challenge of creating an illustrated visual identity for the movement. Bearing in mind the project's concept
developed during the sprint "turning counscience into action", their four pillars and the representation of the movement itself.
- Respect and Care for the Community of Life
- Ecological Integraty
- Social and Economic Justice
- Democracy, Nonviolence and Peace